Recipes for Peanut Butter Lovers…
Are you nuts about Peanut butter? Then you have to try these three healthy and tasty recipes filled with the rich taste of peanut butter!
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Pudding
- 1 Scoop Flex Protein Nude Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate Silk Flavor)
- 3 Tbsp Flex Protein Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 Tbsp Cacao powder
- ½ – 1 Cup Almond Milk (Quantity depends on how thick you want it)
Blend it all together and top with Chia seeds. Refrigerate for a few hours and then enjoy!
2. Peanut Butter Protein Bites
- 1 – 1.5 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup Flex Protein’s Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ Scoop protein powder (anyone of your choice. Check out our protein powders section on flexprotein.in)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Almond / Soy Milk
- ½ ripe banana
(Optional: Sprinkle in some ground Flax seeds)
Put all the ingredients into a food processor and mix until it creates a cookie dough like consistency. (Alternatively, you can also mix it all in a big bowl with your hands! This method might require adding a little more of milk though). Form into bite size balls and refrigerate.
- 1 ½ Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 5 Scoops Flex Protein’s Nude Whey Protein Powder (Chocolate Silk Flavor)
- 1/8 Cup peanut butter
Mix all the ingredients together. Heat a Pan over medium heat and create pancakes on it. Serve and Enjoy!